Senin, 26 November 2012

Hi tech Joke

An American,
   Japanese, and a Sardar were sitting in the sauna
 naked.
   Suddenly there was a beeping sound. The American
 pressed
   his forearm
   and the beeping stopped. The others looked at
 him
   questioningly."
   That's my pager," he said, "I have
 a
   microchip under the skin of my arm.

   A few minutes
   later a phone rang. The Japanese lifted his palm
 to his
   ear. When he finished he explained,
 "That's my
   mobile phone. I have a
   microchip in my hand.

   The Sardar
   felt low-tech and inferior. He didn't know
 what to do to
   be

as impressive
as the American & the Japanese.
 He
   decided to take a
   break in the toilet. When he returned, he
 didn't
   realize that there
   was a piece of toilet paper got stuck and hanging
 from his
   backside.

   The others
   raised their eyebrows and said, "Wow!
 What's
   that?" Instead
   of being embarrassed, inspiration struck his
 mind.
   The Sardar explained, "I'm getting a
   FAX"... The other two fainted.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Please, "Sign Up" Here and Get Free Six Sigma Module